. Mardi Robyn: Traumatic Brain Injury Series Post Three. Mardi Robyn: Traumatic Brain Injury Series Post Three.

Friday, January 18, 2019

Traumatic Brain Injury Series Post Three.

I wrote this in my Journal in August of 2012.

There is so much I do not understand right now. Everything seems out of sorts, like taking a box, turning it upside down and shaking it.  Things are confusing and unknown but, I am learning to trust God.

A dear sweet lady posted a graphic photo on her Facebook and I needed to read it.  The graphic read..

"Whenever you do not understand what's happening in our life, just close your eyes, take a deep breath and say, 'God, I know it is your plan, just help me through it. Amen." ~Anonymous.

I needed to read that quote.

End of journal entry.


Let me stress something. God did not cause my wreck to happen. God did not give me a traumatic brain injury, the devil did. I wrecked because I got on a dirt bike and did not know how to drive one. God allowed it to happen. He warned me not to get on the dirt bike, but I was stubborn and did not listen.  The good news is God is taking what the devil mean to harm me and turning it into a testimony of Gods glory and goodness, His faithfulness and proving to me that He loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...