. Mardi Robyn: Stores that Use to be Other Stores Mardi Robyn: Stores that Use to be Other Stores

Monday, October 16, 2017

Stores that Use to be Other Stores

In 2004 my family and I moved from Alabama to Mississippi. This year my Parents and I moved from Mississippi back to Alabama. It is fun to see how this area has changed. New buildings have been built, old stores are now a different store from what it was when I was growing up.

Last week my Mama and I went shopping. I decided to take some pictures of stores that use to be different stores when I was a child.

This building was once a Walmart before the Super Walmart was built. Now the building is separated into two stores.

My Mama and I went in Roses Express.

I enjoyed looking at some of the items in the store, like these fleece pajama pants. Fleece pajama pants are my favorite to wear during winter weather. I took pictures of some of the ones I liked the best. I did not buy any because the westher is still hot here. I plan on going back soon and purchasing some of their pajama pants if they still have them.

These were cute. I like the colors. My oldest sister would like them as well since they have smiley faces on them. $5.99 is a good price for fleece pajama pants.

How cute are these panda bear pajama pants?
Penguins!! One of my favorite breed of animals. I like thr color combinations on the pajama pants too.
Cute heart print pajama pants. I like the colors in this material too.
"Party Owl Night," I like the play on words! Owls are one of my favorite birds.
Anothet pair of owl pajama pants. I think they are cute, but the pair pictured above I like the best.
Goodies is across the parking lot from Roses Express. When I was growing up this building was a clothing store named "Moores," I liked that store. My first grown up ladies pants suit and dress shoes my parents bought for me from Moores. They bought a lot of my clothes growing up from Moores.

I enjoyed my Mama and I spending time together on our shopping trip. I like seeing how the town has changed in some ways and in other was how it has stayed the same.

2 comments:

  1. Penguins!! One of my favorite breed of animals.

    What a coincidence! Mine too! lol.

    ReplyDelete

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...