. Mardi Robyn: My YouTube Channel Mardi Robyn: My YouTube Channel

Saturday, July 29, 2017

My YouTube Channel



I have a YouTube Channel. I created it last year and uploaded a few videos.  
After I uploaded those few videos, I did not upload anymore until this week.
I am still learning how to film videos and work my way around having my own YouTube channel. 
I have not begun to learn how to edit my videos yet.

I do not have my own YouTube channel URL yet, because YouTube requires you to have at least 100 subscribers before you can have your own YouTube channel URL. 

If you would like to view my videos and become a subscriber search for TheMardiRobyn on YouTube or click here to go directly to my channel. 

Feel free to comment on videos, I will reply!


No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...