. Mardi Robyn: My Sweet Shiloh Mardi Robyn: My Sweet Shiloh

Thursday, July 13, 2017

My Sweet Shiloh







The day we brought Shiloh home was an exciting day for me.  Let me back up, the day we got him loaded into the horse trailer was an exciting day for me as well. He does not like horse trailers. The 4-5 hours it took to get him to Alabama the day we left Mississippi for our new home in Alabama, Shiloh road in the horse trailer like he had been doing it all his life. I am so proud of him. 

When the gate to the horse trailer was opened so he could go into the pasture, his new home, he walked out of there like a pro. 

Welcome home my Shiloh! I thank Jesus we brought you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...