. Mardi Robyn: My Recent Trip to Alabama in Photos Mardi Robyn: My Recent Trip to Alabama in Photos

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

My Recent Trip to Alabama in Photos





 
Thursday my Parents and I left home headed to Alabama for a few days to work on our land, getting it ready to build or put a mobile home on. We have not decided yet.   We ordered pizza from a nearby Pizza Hut on our way out of town for lunch.  It tasted good!
 

Hey, it's me!  I take a lot of pictures while I am riding on a trip.
 

 
We arrived at our land in Alabama right as the sun was setting. Beautiful!

 
Bama left his paw print in the dirt.

 
The temperature dropped, so I put on my nice and warm, fleece pink camouflage jacket.

 
Smile!

 
Bama and I were relaxing on the sofa in our RV. Bama was not excited to have his picture taken.

 
Bama getting ready for bed Thursday night.

 
Friday morning I woke up to this view, and thought it was a good idea to take a picture of it. I liked the contrast of light and dark from the sun shinning through the cracks around the curtain.

 
Friday morning, Bama and I were in the truck ready to go into town.
 
 
Look at him sporting his blue, service dog vest! 

 
He looks so happy and proud!

 
Here is a picture of Bama later in the day, he was tired and ready for a nap.
 

 
Friday night we tried out Bama's service dog vest for the first time by going into a Wal-Mart.  Success! He walked around the store like a pro! Good job Bama boy!
 

 
Saturday  my Parents, Sister and I went to Pensacola, Florida to get some parts for the RV, and look at mobile homes. We saw some pretty ones.
 

 
A door in one of the mobile homes.  I liked the door.
 

 
Sunday afternoon on our way to one of my Sisters.

 
Bama made friends with my two year old great-niece!  I enjoyed spending time with her. She is sweet.  She called me her "best friend," and asked if I could be her best friend. I said yes ma'am!  She told me I was pretty. Babies have a way of making me smile when I need it the most.

 
The sky was beautiful, as always! God is an amazing Artist!

 
I wanted a picture with a closer view of the clouds.
 

 
It's me again, on Sunday, sitting on the tailgate of my Daddy's truck.
 

 
Beautiful!

 
Such a peaceful view!
 
 
This Marvin's store in Monroeville, Alabama, was once a Winn-Dixie. When my Parents and I lived in Excel, Alabama up until 2004, we went to the Winn-Dixie there to shop for our groceries.

 
Farmer's Home Furniture, and Tractor Supply Co, in Monroeville, Alabama was once Wal-Mart.  My Parents and I would go to the Wal-Mart to shop when we lived in Excel, Alabama.
 
 
Bama was looking at the farm equipment in the parking lot of Tractor Supply.


Sunday night, back in the RV. Bama was sleepy.

 
Nap time!
 

 
Monday morning!

 
Monday night, it's time to head home to Mississippi.

 
Bama looks annoyed that I was taking his picture.
 
 
I enjoyed my time in Alabama.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...