. Mardi Robyn: Throwback Posts: Rejection from Others Mardi Robyn: Throwback Posts: Rejection from Others

Friday, June 14, 2013

Throwback Posts: Rejection from Others

I wrote this in 2007 I believe it was, while riding with my parents to Alabama. I like to think a lot when traveling, so often I write what I am thinking.



People treating us meanly after doing something good for them is nothing new. God has been dealing with that since the beginning of time, from Adam and Eve in Genesis to the Israelites in Judges crying out to God to save them in their time of trouble, declaring they have sinned, pleading for help and forgiveness yet when God calms their raging storm they turned right back to their sinful ways. Over two thousands years ago Jesus died willingly for us, yet we still deny Him the right to reign supreme in our lives.

The servant is no better than his Master, so what makes us think we are so different to deserve better treatment, instead of rejection from those seemingly ungrateful we show kindness too. Are we so much better than our Maker, God? Surely not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...