. Mardi Robyn: Etsy Shop Feature: The Little Bunny Shop Mardi Robyn: Etsy Shop Feature: The Little Bunny Shop

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Etsy Shop Feature: The Little Bunny Shop

The Little Bunny Shop

The Little Bunny Shop

The Little Bunny Shop
 
Aren't these bracelet's adorable and trendy?  I think so!  I ordered them during the summer from "The Little Bunny Shop" on etsy.  Designer and shop owner Lizeth makes these super cool bracelets. She is also a friendly seller. Customer service is 100% excellent!  I look forward to ordering from her shop again in the future.   Check out her shop and while you are there become a fan of her facebook. She has photographs of more of her designs that you can request to purchase!
 
Enjoy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...