. Mardi Robyn: Featured Purchase: From Wholesale Flowers Ribbon and Buttons on Etsy Mardi Robyn: Featured Purchase: From Wholesale Flowers Ribbon and Buttons on Etsy

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Featured Purchase: From Wholesale Flowers Ribbon and Buttons on Etsy

Today I received a package in the mail that I ordered the first of the week from "Wholesale Flowers Ribbons, & Buttons," a cute supply shop on etsy!

This shop speciliazes in selling flowers, ribbons, buttons, cabochons, jewelry findings, and more at wholesale prices to help with your jewelry making, sewing, and crafting needs!  Check out what I ordered!


Shabby Chic Flowers

Shabby Chic Flowers
                                             1 Yard of Fiesta Bright Shabby Chic Rose Trim


Owl Cabochons
           5 Hot Pink Whimsical Owls & 5 Black Whimsical Owls. (each pack sold seperately)

Fake Flowers
12 Camo Daisies.  12 Turquoise Zebra Daisies. And 12 Pink and Black Zebra Daisies. (Each pack sold seperately)


The shipping was extremly fast, I ordered this the first of the week and received it in the mail today! I am very pleased with this order, and cannot wait to get started making jewelry and crafts out of my purchases!   I will most definately be ordering again from "Wholesale Flowers, Ribbon, & Buttons."  Check them out!! They have some awesome items for sell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...