. Mardi Robyn: Available Now: Mini Rubberband Earrings Mardi Robyn: Available Now: Mini Rubberband Earrings

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Available Now: Mini Rubberband Earrings

I love making jewelry that is fun, funky and unusual. I like using materials and everyday objects that aren't necessarily your first thoughts when it comes to buying supplies for jewelry making.  I guess you can sometimes I like to think outside the box,  these mini rubberband earrings are definately different.

They are fun to make, and fun to wear.  I came across this idea a couple years ago and spent hours playing with different designs and color schemes, for now only this simple style is available in my shop, but they are cute nonetheless!


Rubberband Earrings

Rubberband Earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...