. Mardi Robyn: A View Through My Eyes: Goober and Bama Mardi Robyn: A View Through My Eyes: Goober and Bama

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

A View Through My Eyes: Goober and Bama

 


I took this picture around a week after I my chocolate Labrador retriever puppy, Bama. When I would let Bama outside at night to use the bathroom, Goober would watch him. On this particular night my parents and I heard a knock on the sliding glass door. This is what we saw. Goober knocked on the door to let us know it was time to let Bama back inside. He did this several times after this night. I am not sure if he thought I forgot Bama or if he was telling me he was tired of puppy sitting, maybe both!

1 comment:

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...