. Mardi Robyn: Too Faced Cosmetics Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette Review Mardi Robyn: Too Faced Cosmetics Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette Review

Friday, December 18, 2015

Too Faced Cosmetics Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette Review


 
Look how adorable the packaging is for Too Faced Cosmetics newest eye shadow palette in their chocolate collection, Chocolate Bon Bons! It launched December 8th on their website. I had been waiting for the release, on the date of it's release I was quick to order one.   For the past three years this has become a tradition for me, I splurge on Too Faced Cosmetics chocolate eye shadow palettes. The first year was the Dark Chocolate Palette, second year the milk chocolate palette and now this year Chocolate Bon Bon's.  The eye shadows are infused with natural cocoa, it smells amazing, feels good on my eyes, and it doesn't break me out.
 
 
 
Look at how cute the outside of the palette is! The picture doesn't do the color justice. The lighting on my camera was off, the palette is more of a bubblegum pink color, and not a pale pink.
 
 
 
Adorable!  I always enjoy reading the names of each eye shadow color on the palette. Yesterday for speech therapy I wore the colors earl grey on my lower lids, mocha on my lids crease, and divinity on the top of my eyelids underneath my eyebrows and blended the colors in.  As always, the chocolate smell lasted throughout the day.
 
 
My only complaint is when I opened the palette straight out of the box for the first time there was a finger print in the color "Satin sheets," can you see it? This irritated me a little bit. I mean if I am going to pay $49 dollars (told you I splurged) for a brand new product, the least the company could do is make sure  it is perfect for their customers.  So yeah, that irritated me a little bit, but I have learned that rubbing alcohol on the top layer with a tissue will remove the impurities and take the top layer of eye shadow off and it will be fine. Ok, enough of the negativity on the palette, other then that, it is great!
 
 
 
I also ordered a new lipgloss of Too Faced Cosmetics in their melted collection,  Melted Chocolate Metallic in the color "Chocolate Diamonds." It smells and tastes just as good as it sounds. It is infused with the same great cocoa ingredients as their eye shadow palettes. The brand is not sticky to your lips like some lip glosses, and it smells good too.

 
Smile!  My make-up look yesterday with the eye shadow colors I mentioned above, plus the lip gloss!  My chocolate lab sniffed my face, he loves the smell of chocolate, and pouts because I don't give him any when I am eating chocolate because it is suppose to be bad for dogs. I tell him, "Bama, you can't have any, you are chocolate enough." He looks at me like "Really."
 
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...