. Mardi Robyn: New Shop: Aunt Mard Mardi Robyn: New Shop: Aunt Mard

Saturday, May 4, 2013

New Shop: Aunt Mard



I am happy to announce that I have a new shop. I named the shop Aunt Mard.  It is an online DIY Jewelry and Deco supply shop.  

The name of the the shop was inspired by my nephews.  Growing up my nephews called me Aunt Mard, or Mard.  Shortening my nickname Mardi. Sometimes they still do. My sister Kim calls me Mard.   It is a nickname that has stuck with me all of my life.  

All of my nephews at sometime have done crafts with their Aunt Mard.  They associate beads and craft supplies with me.  It seemed natural to name my online supply shop, Aunt Mard.

I opened the shop on Storenvy last week.  I have a lot of supplies waiting to be listed.  My hope is that you find what you need to excite your creative passions, fuel your imagination, and supply you with the tools to make your designs take shape before your eyes.

My shop is a work in progress but, soon you will find charms, beads, findings and components, flatback cabochons, deco supplies and a lot more.

I would love it if you checked out my shop.  www.AuntMard.com   Aunt Mard can also be found on facebook and instagram.  I will host flash sales on Instagram in the near future. On facebook I will host giveaways randomly throughout each month.

I am also excited about a new future to this blog. "Crafting with Aunt Mard" in this section I will post tutorials and craft ideas.  I have not decided on a set date to start this, but look for it in the very near future!

Thanks for taking the time to read my post about my new shop, I would appreciate it if you check it out, and tell your friends.  Thank You!!

Shop: www.AuntMard.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/AuntMard
Instagram: @AuntMard

God Bless,
  Mardi

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...