. Mardi Robyn: My Etsy Shop Has Been Re-opened!!! Mardi Robyn: My Etsy Shop Has Been Re-opened!!!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Etsy Shop Has Been Re-opened!!!

I am so excited about this news that I had to create a blog post seperate from the previous one just to tell this good news!

Today to my delighted surprise my etsy shop has been reopened!! Praise the Lord! Prayer works! I worried and got upset for nothing.  God already had it worked out!

One of my facebook followers and customers reminded me of this verse tonight, Romans 8:28,

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that Love God to them who are called according to HIS purpose!!"  

This is great news!  I am one happy young woman!!!  Praise Jesus! :)


Check it out!! http://MardiRobyn.etsy.com



By the way if you haven't already I would love it if you entered the giveaway for the Shabby Apple modest clothing gift certificate! Go here (GiveAway!!) for details!! Thank you!! :)

1 comment:

  1. HI, just wondering when you'll be selecting a winner for the Shabby Apple giveaway! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...