. Mardi Robyn: Jewelry Making Editor at Craft Gossip Mardi Robyn: Jewelry Making Editor at Craft Gossip

Monday, March 4, 2013

Jewelry Making Editor at Craft Gossip

I love CraftGossip.com
 
I am excited to announce that as of February 1st, 2013, I have the privilege of being the new jewelry making editor at Craft Gossip.com  
 
For years I have visited Craft Gossip for craft inspiration. It is an honor to be apart of such a great website.
 
Check out the jewelry making blog http://jewelrymaking.craftgossip.com  for jewelry making tutorials, news, and inspiration.  I update frequently!
 
While you are there, don't forget to check out the rest of the blogs run by wonderful Craft Gossip editors!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...