. Mardi Robyn: Jewelry & Accessories Sale Mardi Robyn: Jewelry & Accessories Sale

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Jewelry & Accessories Sale

Hey everyone!  I wanted to let everyone know that I am having a sale in my Etsy shop!

Earrings are 50% Off and everything else; jewelry and accessories are 30% Off!

I will be having a lot of sales over the next few weeks in preparation for some changes to my shop. I am wanting to sell as much as possible to make room for some new jewelry and accessories!

Be sure to join me on facebook, twitter, and instagram for extra savings!


Shop:        www.MardiRobyn.etsy.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/MardiRobynDesigns
Twitter:     www.twitter.com/MardiRobyn
Instagram: @MardiRobyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...