. Mardi Robyn: Access My Shop on Facebook Mardi Robyn: Access My Shop on Facebook

Monday, February 25, 2013

Access My Shop on Facebook

Mardi Robyn
 
You can now access my new shop by clicking the "store" button on my facebook page for Mardi Robyn (http://www.facebook.com/MardiRobynDesigns)  or you can go to www.MardiRobyn.com
 
The shop is a long way from being like I want it, and it does not have nearly as many jewelry items and accessories in it like my etsy shop did, but don't worry in time it will! I am working hard to get Mardi Robyn back up and running!
 
Stay tuned!
P.S. I have 140 followers on facebook!!!! Thank you all!!
 
Have an awesome week everyone!
 
 
God Loves YOU!! (John 3:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...