. Mardi Robyn: Look Whats New: Decorated Thumbtacks!! Mardi Robyn: Look Whats New: Decorated Thumbtacks!!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Look Whats New: Decorated Thumbtacks!!

 Recently I did a craft project that was on my ever growing mental list of craft projects I want to try.  Decorating thumbtacks!   I have so many thumbtacks and I decided they needed to be jazzed up a bit.
 
Take a look.....
 
Kawaii Stars
 
Using happy face star erasers..yes erasers! I glued them to the ends of the thumbtacks.

Kawaii Frogs
 
Frog Eraser covered thumbtacks.

Hearts and Stars
 
Heart and Star eraser covered thumbtacks.

Treble Clef
 
Treble Clef resin flatback cabochon covered thumbtacks. These are my favorite!!
 
These decorated thumbtack sets are available in for purchase in my Etsy shop.

Each set is $2.00 + shipping and handling.
 
 
 
 
God Bless,
  Mardi Robyn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...