. Mardi Robyn: Saturday Update Mardi Robyn: Saturday Update

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Saturday Update

I am excited about the progress my etsy shop is making lately! I appreciate everyone who have placed orders, emailed me about products, added an item or my shop to their favorites list on etsy, repinned a photograph of my jewelry on pinterest, became a fan on facebook and followed me on twitter!  I am thankful for each and everyone of you!

Speaking of twitter, I want to apologize to everyone who may have noticed several tweets during the week, I uploaded several albums to facebook and forgot that the two accounts were synched together so everytime an album was published it sent a tweet to my twitter and it looked like a lot of spam, I promise I was not trying to spam ya'll! 

If you haven't already I invite you to follow me in Instagram! http://followgram.me/MardiRobyn there is a direct link to my page! My friend Cornesha got me started on it, and I love Instagram now!  Follow me for random pictures I take throughout the day, as well as sneak peeks of new jewelry before it is available for purchasing in my etsy shop!  Often while I work on new designs I will take pictures and add them to Instagram, so you'll get to see it before I add it to sell in my shop! Also if you like a new design  and want to purchase it before anyone else, feel free to send me a message and I will reserve it for you!

Due to a dirtbike accident on Memorial Day I have been home a month recoverying, during this time I  have had a lot of free time to work on my Etsy Shop (www.MardiRobyn.com) and come up with new designs and ideas. 

In the very near future I will adding jewelry making supplies for purchasing in my shop! I have so many ideas I cannot wait to get started! 

I hope you all are enjoying this Saturday! 

Have a great weekend!

    ♫♪ Mardi Robyn ♫♪



..::Mardi Robyn Etsy Shop::..
www.MardiRobyn.com

..::Facebook::..
www.facebook.com/MardiRobynDesigns

..::Twitter::..
www.twitter.com/MardiRobyn

..::Pinterest::..
www.pinterest.com/MardiRobyn

..::Instagram::..
http://followgram.me/MardiRobyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...