. Mardi Robyn: And The Winners Are..... Mardi Robyn: And The Winners Are.....

Thursday, December 9, 2010

And The Winners Are.....

Today is the day to announce the winners!  I am excited!

The winners Are:

Jenni Bee won the red! 

Kim won the green!

Maiden Princess won the blue!


Thank you all for entering!  

Turns out since only three people entered I did not have to use random.org after all!

I will contact everyone tonight for addresses!   Forgive me for such a short post but I have to get going to work, but I wanted to announce the winners first!


Thanks again!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary of your store! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! I'm so excited to give them to my friend. I think she'll love them :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! Thank you!
    when they get here I'll write up a little blurb about them (and you) on my blog. There's nothing like a little publicity to pay it forward. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mike!

    Maiden Princess: Awesome!

    Mrs. Jenni: Wow! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...