. Mardi Robyn: "Somebody Like Me" by Jason Crabb Music Video Mardi Robyn: "Somebody Like Me" by Jason Crabb Music Video

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"Somebody Like Me" by Jason Crabb Music Video

I just got an email with a link to this video and I am excited!! Jason Crabb is one of my favorite singers in gospel music and "Somebody Like Me" is one of my favorite songs on his solo album! Everytime I hear the song it speaks to me, we can look to everyone else to make a difference when the truth is we are called by God to make a difference in the lives of others as well! I have never had a favorite music video, but now I do!! Check it out!




Jason's siblings want this music video to get 100,000 views in 7 days so if you were touched by this video, pass it on to your family and friends! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...