. Mardi Robyn: Privacy Policy Mardi Robyn: Privacy Policy

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Privacy Policy

  • Privacy is important to me. I promise I will never give out or sell your private information. You can be 100% sure that the information you give for purchases and shipping will be kept private!

For Questions Email: Mardi@MardiRobyn.com

..::www.MardiRobyn.com::..












~*~Jesus said, "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandent. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." Matthew 22:37-40~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ ♪ Feel free to comment! I enjoy interacting with the readers of my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...